The Wheels on the Bus
For posterity, here are the current "verses" of the song:
- The wheels on the bus go round and round
- The wipers on the bus go swish swish swish
- The door on the bus goes open and shut
- The windows on the bus go up and down
- The Mommies on the bus go "Shh, Shh, Shh"
- The Daddies on the bus go "I love you"
- The Grandpa Bob on the bus goes "Pinch, Pinch, Pinch"
- The Granny Franny on the bus goes "I want you to give me a hug"
- The Grandma Alicia on the bus go goes "I want a kiss"
- The Evan (Melanie's friend) on the bus goes "On Wisconsin!"
- The Bree (Melanie's teacher) on the bus goes "Kids aren't listening to me"
- The Deborah (Melanie's teacher) on the bus goes "Hola, amigos"
- The Jenna on the bus goes "Hi, Hi, Hi"
- The Melanie on the bus goes "Um, Um, Um"